Your women?s health practice is where complex cases are the rule, not the exception. Where patients demand your expertise, and trust you for answers. The GE Voluson E10 Ultrasound Machine encompasses the most advanced imaging capabilities combined with efficiency and security features to help you to provide confident patient answers, faster.
Unrivaled imaging for your most complex cases
- Display extraordinary image detail with Voluson?s Radiance System Architecture, its sophisticated beam formation and powerful processing gives you:
- 4X ultrasound pathways for spectacular 2D and 3D/4D images with increased penetration and clarity
- 10X data transfer rate for higher resolution and very fast frame rates
- 4X processing power for advanced applications and efficient workflow
- 16X faster volume rates, flexible imaging formats (Bi-Plane), and brilliant resolution provided by the latest electronic 4D probe technology, eM6C
- XDClear single-crystal transducer technology takes high resolution imaging to the next level
- Unprecedented depth and clarity via a suite of HDlive technologies revealing unique anatomical perspectives and amazing detail
- Achieve a new standard of color Doppler with Radiantflow ? Delivering easy, fast visualization of even the tiniest of vessels
Tools that empower your very best care
Experience intuitive volume navigation with Voluson xTouch while maximizing comfort and workflow through a modern ergonomic design including large high definition monitor
- Decrease complexity and increase exam consistency with Voluson?s easy-to-use Sono-automation technologies and accomplish more each day
- Apply HDRes for elevated tissue differentiation, border definition and fine resolution
- Balance daily schedules while increasing patient satisfaction with Scan Assistant ? the flexible, and customizable exam protocol tool
- Connect and store encrypted images with colleagues and patients with the help of ViewPoint and Tricefy inside
- Explore 3D Printing for rapid clinical prototyping, research, and parent bonding
- Protect sensitive data with advanced security features including Whitelisting and HD encryption
Electronic 4D Technology – New Standards Depend On New Solutions
As you guide the way to higher standards, employ the eM6c technology ? the world?s first commercially available curved matric electronic 4D probe designed specifically for women?s health. This revolutionary probe opens new possibilities for exceptional care with ultra-fast volume rates, flexible imaging formats, and excellent resolution in routine women?s health exams to complex fetal echocardiography.
The eM6c probe works with Voluson?s Radiance System Architecture to extract the maximum amount of data rapidly to achieve volume rates up to 16X higher than those with mechanical probe technology.
Together, the eM6c and the Voluson?E10 set a new standard in imaging performance to help obtain answers you and your patients demand.