Excellent images. Advanced quantification. Streamlined workflow. And a wide range of applications. Imagine the possibilities with a high-performance, cardiovascular ultrasound system that is no bigger than a laptop and extremely lightweight. With 16 probes and a compact size, the GE Vivid q Ultrasound Machine lets you take exceptional ultrasound imaging directly to your patients.
The GE Vivid q builds on the many industry leading features and technologies of Vivid i with more performance, quantitative analysis tools and a wider range of applications. It offers:
- Auto EF
- Automated Function Imaging (AFI)
- Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI) and Tissue Tracking (TT)
- Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI)
The Vivid q provides high-performance, comprehensive diagnostic and monitoring capabilities in the OR by:
- Addressing perioperative needs with transthoracic examinations, even under challenging conditions.
- Enabling monitoring with the help of adult or pediatric TEE.
- Supporting saphenous vein harvesting and carotid evaluations.
- Having an intra-operative probe to support specific diagnoses in the OR
- Offering the ability to share images remotely on a PC with the eVue option for efficient, convenient consultations.
GE Vivid q?s compact, laptop size and light weight make it easy to take excellent ultrasound imaging performance wherever it is needed, in any clinical environment. You can:
- Conduct vascular and abdominal exams with the comprehensive set of linear and convex transducers.
- Display blood flow with 2D-like spatial resolution and no color-flow-imaging artifacts with B-Flow and Blood Flow Imaging.
- Measure the carotid artery’s intima-media thickness quickly with the IMT analysis package to help obtain early information on atherosclerosis risk.
- Use Wide Aperture to improve the signal-to-noise ratio and spatial resolution for better penetration in deep structures.
The GE Vivid q combines exceptional detail and quality of information with Intra Cardiac Echo (ICE) imaging technology.
- ICE catheters deliver excellent image quality and real-time visualization of cardiac structural anatomy, and therapy catheters to aid in monitoring and guidance during interventional procedures.
- ICE gives you a better understanding of structural orientation during trans-septal puncture procedures to help you avoid clinical complications.