GE Vivid i Ultrasound Machine
The GE Vivid i Ultrasound Machine builds on the many innovative features and technologies of the Vivid line with performance, review, and a wide range of applications.
Get A Price Quote
With more quantitative tools and a high level of image quality, the GE Vivid i Ultrasound Machine helps give you greater accuracy, more diagnostic confidence and increased productivity. All the functionality and high performance of our full-featured premium systems ? in a portable design.
The GE Vivid i builds on the many innovative features and technologies of its predecessors, incorporating new features, quantitative analysis tools and applications that help further improve image quality and performance.
The GE Vivid i features a host of new technologies migrated from Vivid 7 and Vivid S6, such as the Ultra Definition image optimization algorithms, Smart Depth, Adaptive Reject and Wide Aperture, which provide excellent image quality and inspire higher clinical confidence in difficultto-scan patients.
In addition to Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI), Tissue Tracking (TT), and Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI), the quantitative tools now include Auto EF and on board Quantitative Analysis.
Intra-Cardiac Echo (ICE) imaging catheters open new application and care areas for your ultrasound systems.
Sixteen probes ? including transthoracic and transesophageal transducers for cardiac adult and pediatric exams, and linear, convex and Doppler probes ? further extend Vivid i?s wide range of applications.
EchoPAC* ?s advanced quantitative analysis tools can be used with Vivid i?s raw data, optimizing workflow to match your real needs.
The GE Vivid i gives you
Productivity. Automated options allow for easy acquisition and enhanced image quality through a wide range of applications.
Convenience. Access. Patients and staff benefit as the Vivid i delivers imaging and analysis in a broad range of applications (cardiac, vascular, abdominal, pediatric/fetal, OB and OR).
Portability. Laptop size allows you to take exceptional cardiovascular ultrasound directly to the patient in the clinical environment.
Compatibility. A wide range of advanced connectivity options helps you streamline your workflow.
[divider align="center" width="100px"]
- Supports perioperative needs with transthoracic examinations under challengIng conditions.
- Enable monitoring with the help of adult or pediatric TEE.
- Support saphenous vein harvesting and carotid evaluations.
- Use the intra-operative probe to support specific diagnoses in the OR.
- Connect Vivid i?s TEE transducer to Vivid console systems using an adaptor.
- Continuously scan for up to one hour from battery.
- Share images remotely on any PC using the eVue option, for efficient and convenient consultations.
- Focus on fetal echo, or comprehensive examinations
[accordion-item title="Pediatric Echocardiography"]
- Examine children of all ages, including newborns.
- Choose from a wide range of sector, micro convex, linear and transesophageal transducers plus a specific ECG cable.
[accordion-item title="Shared Services"]
- Conduct additional vascular and abdominal exams with Vivid i?s comprehensive set of linear and convex transducers.
- Display blood flow with 2D-like spatial resolution and no color-flow-imaging artifacts with B-Flow and BFI (Blood Flow Imaging).
- Measuring the carotid artery?s intimamedia thickness quickly with the IMT analysis package may obtain early information on therosclerosis risk.
- Wide Aperture improves the signal-tonoise ratio and spatial resolution for better penetration in deeper structures.