Meet the GE Vivid E9 Ultrasound Machine, GE’s first cardiovascular ultrasound system built specifically for 4D imaging-from ergonomics and image acquisition to data management and archiving. Vivid E9 provides the tools to help streamline your workflow, increase productivity, and provide the data you need for more confident diagnoses. Our Vivid E9 also provides exceptional 2D imaging with equal power, precision, and agility.
While Vivid E9 is currently used most frequently in the echo lab, the availability of the 4D TEE transducer enables the system to be used more often in clinical settings including the cath lab, and the operating room.
Simplified Image Acquisition.
- Triplane imaging, 4D views, and high frame rates for both TTE and TEE procedures
- One-button acquisition of mitral valve images
- In biplane mode, the ability to tilt and rotate at the same time, e.g. to accurately image the mitral valve during a MV clip procedure
- A new QuickRotate button provides consistency and accuracy by allowing users to rotate an image in 30 degree increments with a single click
- Enhanced zoom capabilities allow for more adequate high volume rates in a single- and multibeat in 4D and 4D color zoom mode using FlexiZoom
As 4D becomes routine in your clinical practice, you still need excellent 2D image quality.
The GE Vivid E9 handles 2D imaging with equal power, precision, and agility, made possible with our 4V-D transducer, the second generation 4D probe, and the M5S probe?s single-crystal matrix array. The door to 4D and its many new possibilities hasn?t merely been opened. It?s been completely removed.
4D Image Quality
The GE Vivid E9 helps make 4D imaging every bit as easy as 2D imaging. It can bring improvements to your entire 4D workflow process, thanks to fast, consistent reproducibility.