Technology that was once reserved for the research lab now helps you deliver enhanced patient care in a clinical setting. The GE Vivid 7 Ultrasound Machine delivers real-time, 4D imaging that?s easy to use. Its application tools provide detailed information and help facilitate analysis.
The GE Vivid 7 Ultrasound Machine has innovative processing techniques and diverse application tools provide excellent image quality and enhance diagnostic confidence across a broad range of studies.
Get detailed, real-time, 4D imaging in an easy-to-use package.
- Just the push of one button instantly displays a live, full-volume image of the beating heart.
- Enhance your patient care with an onboard 4D LV volume tool which provides additional quantitative information of both volume and ejection fraction.
- Creative multi-dimensional formats clearly convey cardiac anatomy, synchronicity and viability.
- Get 4D images rendered online that look like an actual heart.
- The 4D visualization tools offer you a new perspective on volume and dimension with the assistance of Depth Color Rendering and Stereo glasses.
Enjoy a flexible system that easily handles upgrades and shared services.
- Multiple-angle compound imaging enhances border definition, helps reduce acoustic artifact and helps improve contrast resolution in color flow mode.
- Get consistent image quality for both the 2D and color image.
- Blood Flow Imaging (BFI) gives an enhanced understanding and delineation of directional blood flow in vessels.
- IMT measuring technology dramatically reduces the time it takes to measure the carotid artery?s intima-media thickness.
- TEE transducers address perioperative needs for adult and pediatric monitoring.
Definition. Technology. Performance.
- New Ultra-Definition Imaging combines image acquisition and processing technology to enhance imaging.
- Get multiple 2D settings that help reduce noise, while still keeping image edges smooth.
- Enable image personalization for 4D, cardiac and vascular imaging.
- Get enhanced understanding of 4D anatomy and volume with 4D visualization tools with Stereo and Depth Color Render maps.
- A 4D LV volume tool is integrated right into the Vivid 7 system to easily quantify volume information.
- Assess the left ventricle with minimal assumptions in less than a minute.
- Get a reporting package with structured findings that helps drive workflow and productivity.